Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Embrace Spring

Here's to spring... but will it ever arrive? Its still cold and dreary here, and I'm amazed how the lack of sunshine affects our mood and perception of most everything. I'm so ready for redbuds, dogwoods and daffodils. I'm ready for renewal, which is what spring is about for me. Its about waking up after a long winter's rest and shedding old layers. Its about new life. Spring is a fresh start - like God's grace. And for that I'm blessed and eternally thankful!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful--a great dream photo! I came here from Shutter Sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jolyn! I took a peek at your photos...I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ! Love the way you capture "the" moment.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little bee butt photo - I adore honeybees and saw the first of the year at the farm last weekend, busy around looking for blossoms that are no where in sight.

    This photo is another great shot and another of my favorites.

    LYS

    ReplyDelete