Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Good Close Look

Welcome to my blog! I am mom of two boys and four dogs. I'm also a real estate appraiser and passionate for photography! I spend alot of time on the road, and within the miles between points "A" and "B" are loads of visual treasures... quaint little towns, wildflowers and wildlife, sunsets, glorious landscapes, old barns and a few Ozarks oddities as well. I love capturing overlooked beauty in unexpected places. You can find it in just about anything or anyone if you stop, take your time and give a good close look....

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to you dear Stacey, Julie at Prairie thistle share with us your beautiful soul and photos, so i can't wait to see them here on your blog.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey! I just found your new blog via Prairie Thistle's blog. I am a photographer too, so I am looking forward to seeing your work on here. I live in Florida, and am big on landscapes and portrait photography. Anyway, welcome to blogspot! I hope you get to post a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey,

    Welcome to the blogging community and congratulations on your new blog. The picture of this flower is just amazing. I am trying to learn more about photography and photomanipulation using PSE. It is alot of fun, but alot to learn! I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete