Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where Has The Year Gone Already?



I found a template for a calendar a few weeks ago and decided to give it a try. I know, its already February! But that's how I roll! I think its nifty... you can make it from your favorite images and a cd jewel case. They are so easy to do - just download your photos to the templates in either of the links below, then take to your favorite printer. I made one for my mom and also for my aunt - both of them are hair stylists and these are the perfect size for their stations. I hope the flowers bring good vibes of spring, which is right around the corner (atleast that's what I keep telling myself, as we are covered in snow here). These calendars would be great Valentine's gifts, too.
Here ya go:
Or:

3 comments:

  1. Stacey I think these calendars are lovely. I think you should sell them, could start quarterly and end twelve months out. Did I mention to you that I have about one hundred jewel cases specifically for calendars - new in the box??? I am serious...you can have all you want! lys - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Julie... why didn't you make the calendars? Your photos are beautiful! But, hey... I'll still take your jewel cases! :-)
    lyj - Stace

    ReplyDelete